• Item measures 4 1/2 x 7 and each daily pillbox is 1 X 4 with 4 sections
• Pillboxes organized by color, tactile, Braille, English and French
• Daily pillboxes pop out of containing tray to carry along in purse or pocket
• Each pillbox's compartments read Morn/Matin, Noon/Midi, Eve/Soir or Bed/Nuit in black tactile letters
• Lip of containing tray reads days of week in English and French, plus Braille daily initial
Weekly Pill Planner Braille - This sturdy Braille pill organizer makes arranging your meds a breeze. This Braille pill holder is color-coded to enable users with low vision to independently choose the right day's pillboxes. Each Braille pillbox also has tactile text in English and French indicating morning, noon, night or bed on the appropriate section.
If you are going to be out for the day, just pop the day's attached Braille pillboxes out of the containing tray for easy packing in purse, pocket or briefcase.
The lip of the containing tray is marked in Braille with each day's English initial. Also the first three letters of each day's name are marked in tactile letters on the tray's lip. Easy-open lids make taking your meds easier than ever before.