• Allows doctors and caregivers to record instructions
• Patient listens to get accurate dosage directions
• Designed for standard 2” diameter pill bottles
• Simple ON/OFF switch
• Uses 4 AG13 batteries (included)
Talking Rx is a simple, effective solution that provides audible guidance in taking medications. The device attaches to common-sized prescription bottles and contains a memo recorder that allows a physician, pharmacist, caregiver, family member or patient to record necessary information about the medication.
Designed by a pharmacist, Talking Rx can help patients identify their medications and understand physician directions for taking them properly, preventing unnecessary illness and hospitalization. It's great for seniors as well as the blind and those with low vision, among others.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Designed to fit standard 2" diameter pill bottles (40-60 dram size)
- Simple ON/OFF switch
- Uses 4 AG13 batteries (included)
- Color: White
- One-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Measurements: 2.5" diameter x 2.375" high
Product Weight: 3.0 oz.
Weight in Original Packaging: 3.7 oz.